- Fuse Search’s news aggregation module gives your members another reason to regularly visit your site. Each news item they consume offers an opportunity to market your mission, content, and products.
- Our saved search feature can automatically share an updated digest of relevant news from your organization's body of knowledge, external websites, and other sources the organization has identified as trustworthy.
- News items are categorized by subject matter then by content types (e.g. articles, videos, blogs, social media). Your organization can curate the results for presentation on your website or via email. When morning arrives not only has the staff time been freed-up to work other priorities, members have a useful tool to begin their day with.
- Context is everything. A Fuse Search results page is the perfect opportunity to place ads that are in-context to the searcher, the search result, or both.
- Paid Content. Do you have content that you are selling, such as white papers, journals, research reports, or training? Promote and sell your content via the Fuse Search results page. This works especially well where the search term is related to the paid content.
- Paid Training. Compliance training, general education, continuing education credits, and/or professional development training are often part of a membership organization's offerings. Directly from Fuse Search results pages, your members can purchase access to your online learning and training content after narrowing down their preferred focus (e.g. late career > online webinars).
- Job Board. If any search result has a job board match, your members are one click away from their next job opportunity. The more page visits to your job board, the more revenue you can charge for the service.
Do you have other ways you’d like to monetize your Fuse Search platform? Let us know and we’ll work with you to help make it happen.